Career Opportunity for Full-Time Community Pharmacist in Central of Malta
The Position calls for:
· A qualified candidate holding a valid warrant to practice in Malta.
· Applicants are expected to deliver an exceptional customer service.
· Successful candidates must possess excellent managerial and communication skills and be self-motivated.
· Applicants must be fluent in both Maltese and English Language.
· An attractive remuneration will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send an application together with a CV by email to
email@example.com no later than 20th September 2021.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
This is paid advert 20/8/2021
Paid advertisements appear in the Malta Chamber of Pharmacists (MCOP) publications, including print and other digital formats.
MCOP does not endorse or evaluate the advertised product, service, or company, nor any of the claims made by the advertisement. Advertisers making claims are expected to have research data that substantiates these claims and the research or citation is to be made available on the vendor’s website or, where proprietary interests exist, be made available upon request.
Advertising does not influence editorial decisions or content.
MCOP reserves the right to refuse, reject, or cancel any ad for any reason at any time without liability.