Collis Williams Group of Pharmacies are currently looking for a Full Time and/or Part-Time Community Pharmacist.
The successful candidate will be responsible for pharmacy services and in the provision of safe, rational, and cost-effective medicines to the public.
The successful candidate must:
- Be registered as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Council of Malta.
- Be eID registered with a working knowledge of POYC.
- Demonstrate listening, oral and written communication skills, and an ability to provide optimal pharmaceutical care to the public.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of POYC.
- Demonstrate commitment to continuing education and maintenance of professional competence.
- Demonstrate ability to contribute to, and work as part of a team.
Conditions and remuneration are commensurate with experience. Reliable locum pool.
Interested applicants are to send their cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org by the 20th September 2021
This is paid advert 13/9/2021
Paid advertisements appear in the Malta Chamber of Pharmacists (MCOP) publications, including print and other digital formats.
MCOP does not endorse or evaluate the advertised product, service, or company, nor any of the claims made by the advertisement. Advertisers making claims are expected to have research data that substantiates these claims and the research or citation is to be made available on the vendor’s website or, where proprietary interests exist, be made available upon request.
Advertising does not influence editorial decisions or content.
MCOP reserves the right to refuse, reject, or cancel any ad for any reason at any time without liability.