SKY PHARMA are currently looking for a:
Full-Time Community Managing Pharmacy
The candidate will be responsible for pharmacy services and in the provision of safe, rational and cost-effective medicines to the public.
The successful candidates must:
• Be registered as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Council of Malta,
• Be eID registered with a working knowledge of POYC,
• Demonstrate listening, oral and written communication skills, and an ability to provide optimal pharmaceutical care to the public,
• Demonstrate commitment to continuing education and maintenance of professional competence;
• Demonstrate ability to contribute to, and work as part of a team.
Conditions and remuneration are commensurate with experience. Reliable locum pool.
Monday to Friday 7:30am – 3.30PM
Interested candidates are to send their CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5th October 2023
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
This is paid advert 11/09/2023
Paid advertisements appear in the Malta Chamber of Pharmacists (MCOP) publications, including print and other digital formats.
MCOP does not endorse or evaluate the advertised product, service, or company, nor any of the claims made by the advertisement. Advertisers making claims are expected to have research data that substantiates these claims and the research or citation is to be made available on the vendor’s website or, where proprietary interests exist, be made available upon request.
Advertising does not influence editorial decisions or content.
MCOP reserves the right to refuse, reject, or cancel any ad for any reason at any time without liability.