Europharma Ltd., member of the Michele Peresso Group, offers cost-effective, high-quality pharmaceuticals, devices, diagnostic products and aids for the elderly, disabled and rehabilitation across a broad range of disciplines. In the delivery of sales, marketing and distribution solutions to the healthcare sector there can be no compromise in quality and service. Working with our international partners, Europharma has a proud track record in meeting these demands. With over 40 years’ experience Europharma has established itself as one of the leaders in the business dealing in both the public and the private market.
We are looking for a qualified pharmacist to fill the role of Managing Pharmacist in its community pharmacy based in the south of Malta on a full-time basis. The selected person will take responsibility to manage the company’s pharmacy and needs to possess a valid Maltese pharmacy warrant. Preference will be given to candidates who are experienced in managing pharmacies.
The selected candidate will
- In possession of Pharmacist Warrant issued by the Pharmacy Council of Malta
- Have excellent managerial and organisational skills
- Familiar with the management of POYC requirements
- Work well in a team and have the ability to lead a team
- Preferably have experience in managing a pharmacy
Why join Europharma?
- We value our people and believe that each one makes a difference.
- We encourage participation and as part of our dynamic team you will have the opportunity to be actively involved in driving our products and business.
- You will have the opportunity to learn, and full training will be provided.
- An excellent remuneration package and employment conditions, together with full use of a company car, will be offered to the successful applicant.
Interested candidates should send their CV and covering letter by email not later than 30th November 2023 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a paid advert 29/10/23
The Professional Center, 127 Sliema Road, Gzira GZR1633, Malta
Tel: (356) 21312888 Mobile: (356)79003024
E-mail: email@example.com Web: www.spizjara.org Facebook: Kamra Tal-Ispizjara Ta’ Malta
Affiliations: Malta Federation of Professional Associations, Confederation of Malta Trade Unions,
Pharmaceutical Group of the European Union (PGEU), EuroPharm Forum (WHO/Euro),
International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP), Commonwealth Pharmaceutical Association (CPA)