On a Full-time or Part-time Basis
Europharma Ltd., member of the Michele Peresso Group, offers cost-effective, high-quality pharmaceuticals, devices, diagnostic products and aids for the elderly, disabled and rehabilitation across a broad range of disciplines. In the delivery of sales, marketing and distribution solutions to the healthcare sector there can be no compromise in quality and service. Working with our international partners, Europharma has a proud track record in meeting these demands. With over 40 years’ experience Europharma has established itself as one of the leaders in the business dealing in both the public and the private market.
As a medical representative, you will be responsible for detailing a well-established line of pharmaceutical products and food supplements, which will include introducing new products in the local healthcare. The ideal candidate should be in possession of a warrant to practice as Pharmacist in Malta. Preference will be given to candidates with local experience of medical repping, although a proven track record in medical sales will be considered.
The selected candidate will
- Be in possession of a warrant to practice as Pharmacist in Malta.
- Have a natural interest and flair for sales, with an outgoing personality;
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Be customer-oriented and have strong negotiation skills;
- Be able to work under pressure to achieve required sales targets;
- Be self-disciplined and able to work with minimal supervision;
- Work within existing medical rep team to achieve common goals;
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role;
- Possess a clean and valid driving licence.
Why join Europharma?
- We value our people and believe that each one makes a difference.
- We encourage participation and as part of our dynamic team you will have the opportunity to be actively involved in driving our products and business.
- You will have the opportunity to learn, and full training will be provided.
- An excellent remuneration package and employment conditions, together with full use of a company car, will be offered to the successful applicant.
Interested candidates should send their CV and covering letter by email not later than 30th November 2023 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a paid advert 29/10/23
The Professional Center, 127 Sliema Road, Gzira GZR1633, Malta
Tel: (356) 21312888 Mobile: (356)79003024
E-mail: email@example.com Web: www.spizjara.org Facebook: Kamra Tal-Ispizjara Ta’ Malta
Affiliations: Malta Federation of Professional Associations, Confederation of Malta Trade Unions,
Pharmaceutical Group of the European Union (PGEU), EuroPharm Forum (WHO/Euro),
International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP), Commonwealth Pharmaceutical Association (CPA)