MEMBERSHIP RATES PER CALENDAR YEAR
REGISTRATION January – December 2021
Single member: € 72
Married Couple: € 130
Senior Citizen (63 yrs+): € 50
Students (Associate Member): € 35
RENEWING YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Kindly send us an e-mail on email@example.com informing us that you would like to renew your membership specifying the following
1) name & surname
2) pharmacy council registration number
3) your area of practice
4) e-mail address
5)ID card number
6) mobile number
7) Date & Method of Payment
METHOD OF PAYMENT
It would be greatly appreciated if payment could be affected by cheque made payable to the “Malta Chamber of Pharmacists” or via internet banking to either one following accounts:
BOV account no 40017968768
HSBC account no 089-022594-001
Please specify registration number and mobile number on cheque or transaction narrative details when making internet banking payments.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
–FREE access to online learning modules of the Commonwealth Pharmaceutical Association (CPA) via an access code. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
-The possibility to apply for financial assistance through a separate Solidarity Fund which has been set up since end 2015. The terms of reference are in a draft stage and an independent board has been set up.
-Option to join the Chamber’s Professional Indemnity Insurance (PII) Scheme.
-Discounts on vacancy adverts. E : email@example.com for more information
-Participation in Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Programmes.
– Information via e-mail on important meetings and discussions being held by the Chamber with the authorities where the pharmacy profession is concerned.
– Access to MEMBERS AREA with password protection. This area contains updated circulars/guidelines relevant to the practice of pharmacy such as Circulars issued by the Department of Health or Medicines Authority. Furthermore, important press releases issued by EMEA are also available from time to time. In addition, you may also access documents which are prepared by the Chamber Council on specific issues and are then presented to authorities or vice-versa that is a particular authority is consulting Chamber as a stakeholder for an opinion.
– You can copy us in e-mail with any concerns or difficulties you have in different areas of practice and these will be discussed in meetings with the respective authority such as, Minister of Health, Medicines Authority, Director General Public Health Regulation, POYC Department, etc. The Chamber is in contact with these and other Authorities on a regular basis.
– The right to ask the Chamber for advice on specific professional , ethical and legal matters or issues.
– Direct representation in the major national consultation structures including – Malta Standards Authority, MCESD and MEUSAC Core Group and sectoral committees through CMTU and Malta Federation of Professional Bodies affiliations.
– Direct representation in International Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical organizations including the PGEU and CPA.
-Participation in Public Health Awareness Campaigns.